Get Started with
Please note that following documents are mandatory for successful completion of E-KYC procedures.
- PAN Card.
- Address Proof (Any one out of Adhaar/DLC/Voter ID/Passport/LIC Policy Copy/Bank Statement/Passbook/Utility Bills).
- Cancelled Chq Leaf (With Signature).
- Signature (in Blue Ink On Plain White Paper).
- Your Latest colour Photo with White Background.
- If You Wish to Trade in Derivatives Segment,You need any one of the document- Bank statement for last 6 months or pass book for last 6 months or Income tex returns for last three year or salary slip for last 6 months or CA certified net worth certificate.
- PAN card of minor is mandatory
- The legal guardian has to provide all the documents and fulfil the KYC norms.
- PAN Card of a legal guardian is required to open a demat or trading account.
- The date of birth certificate is required for a minor child.
- When minor turns major, the account becomes inoperative. A new separate account has to be opened in this case. Demat holdings can be transferred from minor account to major account.
- The minor shall be the first and sole holder in the account i.e. there shall not be any joint accounts where a minor is a First / Second / Third joint holder. PAN card details of minor have to be entered in CDSL system.
Kindly note: OTP will be sent in 2 parts, First 3 Numbers on your Mobile and rest of 3 on your Email ID, so, keep your Email id Open and put correct email id in Registration Page.